Are you super-organized and relentlessly customer-centric? Privo is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner located just north of Boston with a near-bursting pipeline of potential customers who need help with their adoption of the AWS platform. We are looking for a Project Manager who will take ownership of accelerating and simplifying client and internal team experiences across our service platform. You need to be a team player who is an excellent communicator with experience supporting professional services projects. If you are passionate, organized, motivated and can oversee multiple client-facing projects with varying degrees of complexity, this might be the job for you.
We want you to join our team as a Project Manager. You’ll act as the liaison between our internal AWS / Managed Services teams and our clients. You will organize internal and client status meetings, update project schedules and deadlines, create workflow procedures and engage in ongoing communications to ensure client satisfaction. In this role, it is crucial that you take ownership of project documentation and best practices in order to keep projects moving and on schedule. You will also assist the accounting team with timely project billing.
- Provide support to project team by managing project scheduling, tracking issue management, risk management, change management, and status reporting
- Responsible for coordinating timely project meetings, producing meetings notes, and following up on any necessary action items
- Track projects and tasks throughout the lifecycle, updating status decks as necessary
- Update project statuses assess and document any issues, risks, next steps, accomplishments and time used in Project Management tool on a weekly basis
- Prepare, maintain and update project schedule on a regular basis
- Create and maintain project documents in various capacities
- Conduct internal and external project reviews to regularly work to improve processes
- Work closely and consistently with the automation group to implement new integrations to refine automated workflows and improve project management tools
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Ability to manage your time, keep things from falling through the cracks and provide timely follow through while juggling multiple, simultaneous open projects
- Adaptable and able to prioritize ever-evolving tasks
- Highly organized, detail oriented and love of process
- An infectious positive attitude
- Other-worldly communications and customer service skills
- Exceptional writing and grammar; you need to be clear and concise in this role!
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously, as needed
- Experience with G-Suite and Teamwork preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
THE COVER LETTER IS KEY
If this sounds like your kind of place, we of course want to see your resume, but more importantly we want to hear why you think you would be successful here. We’re not asking for the standard cover letter. We want your authentic voice and your personality to come through. Tell us your story. If you half-ass a cover letter, or send something generic, we’re going to half-ass our consideration of it and send you a generic rejection letter. No offense.
We look forward to meeting you!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- A great work environment
- Free training and certifications
- Bonuses paid for completing certifications
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (100% of the individual premium paid) from date of hire
- Cell phone stipend
- Monthly company outings (think - craft breweries and Red Sox games)
- Company-issued laptop that doesn’t suck
- 4 Day Work Weeks in December and August after18 months of full-time employment
- Birthday Floater
- 401K (with employer match) after 1000 hours
- 15 Days of PTO