Do you have years of experience working in an established MSP or IT company, and want to move into an intellectually challenging and gratifying position at a fun, flexible, next-generation MSP? Privo is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner located in Woburn, MA with a solid stream of clients from all over the country. We are looking for someone who can interface with clients -- run quarterly business reviews, manage projects, and keep them happy overall.
THE JOB ROLE
We want you to be the liaison between our clients and our tech experts. You will take a leading role in managing and executing projects for clients and regularly meet with clients to gather their feedback and plan for future projects. We would like someone who has been in the MSP game for a while, is smart-as-a-whip on technical issues, and is great at juggling multiple things without too much breakage. You must be a polished communicator to succeed in this position.
- 3+ years of IT infrastructure experience overall
- 3+ years of consulting experience with an MSP
- Understanding of cloud services and their value add
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity for additional service offerings that would result in enhancing the customer experience
- Experience managing client relationships and offering strategic IT advice
- Experience planning and executing IT projects with minimal delays and end-user disruption
- AWS experience is a nice bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A ridiculously great work environment. Our top priority as a company is creating a place where people love to work. Our office is relaxed, collaborative, and fun. We started our business with the premise that smart and creative people have a strong distaste for bureaucracy and micromanagement and they find it painful to work for small-minded people/companies. They want to come to work to make an impact, solve interesting problems, help their teammates, grow their skills and their careers, and build something great. We give you the freedom, respect, and resources to do what you need to do, so your job doesn’t have to feel like a job. On top of that, the company is growing extremely fast which is both exciting and challenging at the same time. If you like a little bit of a faster pace, you’ll love it here.
- AWS Cloud and Security Projects. In addition to our MSP business we have a have strong AWS cloud migration and management practice that is on the cutting-edge. The technologies and problems we are solving for customers are as juicy as you can get. If you have an interest in developing your AWS skillset we will help you to become an MSP-focused AWS expert.
THE COVER LETTER IS KEY
If this sounds like your kind of place, we, of course, want to see your resume, but more importantly, we want to hear why you think you would be successful here. We’re not asking for the standard cover letter. We want your authentic voice and your personality to come through. Tell us your story. If you half-ass a cover letter or send something generic, we’re going to half-ass our consideration of it and send you a generic rejection letter. No offense.
We look forward to meeting you!